White Card training course
We provide white card Australia online training for those wishing to have a working holiday in Australia. Construction induction training allows the holder to work on a construction site in Australia. A white card is mandatory for anyone wishing to work in the construction field. You can’t enter a construction site without this white card training qualification.
The gap year or working year is always an enjoyable experience for young students. Of course, it can also be a highly profitable and beneficial to their CV. Many young people in the UK opt for Australia or New Zealand as a gap year destination. This is for many reasons particularly the pleasant weather. To ensure you do not experience any legal problems, it is important to consider different factors before leaving home for a working holiday in Australia. This article will provide answers to all the frequently asked questions.
1. Do I Need A Visa?
Yes, you will need a visa when visiting Australia. All people from other countries require a visa when visiting this destination for longer than three months or who are not on the ETA Eligible Country list. The visitor visa, particularly the subclass 600 visitor visa, will allow the visitor to remain in Australia for up to 12 months and enter Australia once or multiple times.
Individuals who are on the ETA Eligible Country list are subject to a three-month limitation when entering Australia. This means you will not require a visitor visa for the first three months of your stay, but a visa is required if you wish to remain for a longer period. The visitor visa is typically processed within twenty days from the date of application.
2. Can I Apply For A Working Holiday Visa?
To enter Australia for a working holiday or gap year, it is essential that you apply for a working holiday visa. Application for this type of visa will require the meeting of specific criteria. This includes the following:
– age between 18 and 30 years old without any dependent children.
– a passport that is eligible to enter Australia and has at least one-year renewal available.
– proof of sufficient funds for a return flight to the country of origin.
– show proof of sufficient funds for the first part of the stay in Australia.
– ability to show that you are entering Australia for a holiday and propose to work during this period.
3. Where Do I Apply For A Working Holiday Visa?
The working holiday visa for Australia cannot be granted when living in Australia and needs to be obtained in an outside destination.
4. Must I Have A Medical Examination?
In the majority of cases, no. However, it may be necessary to undergo a chest x-ray if you meet the following criteria:
– are a resident of a country with a high risk for tuberculosis.
– are likely to work in child care or health care.
– have spent more than three consecutive months in the last five years in a country with a high risk for tuberculosis.
A working holiday in Australia can be a useful experience, but it is important to consider these issues before heading to the destination.
Enter ‘start white card course’ to receive the training required to work in construction why’ll you visit