WHITE CARD INTERNATIONAL VISA
$55 with No hidden fees
QLD, WA, & Tasmania
White Card International Visa / Working / Holiday
WHITE CARD INTERNATIONAL VISA - ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
Prerequisites to commence our white card course
- Hold a current Unique Student Identifier ‘USI’ number.
- Hold a current Australian address.
International visitors are eligible to obtain a White card Australia to work in the construction industry in Australia. Online training is available for international visitors who hold a valid Visa. Differing terms and conditions apply dependent on the Visa held, each visitor needs to check what restrictions apply in their situation.
STUDENT USI NUMBER
USI – Unique student identifier. And yes a USI number is required, you can apply for one online and free of charge. International visitors can register to be a student so that you can complete this course that is nationally accredited. This number is not the same as a student visa reference number (see below).
WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
The ‘Working Holiday Maker Program’ promotes national and cultural exchange. Those from arrangement countries are able to travel and holiday in Australia while supplementing the holiday with short term work. This includes working holiday (subclass 417) and work and holiday (subclass 462) visas.
A working holiday in Australia is a great way to combine travel and leisure while earning Australian Dollars. Different conditions apply dependent on the visa you obtain and the country that you are from. More information
Check individual visa conditions well before beginning your Australian adventure.
Sufficient funds need to be available to support your stay in the initial phase of the trip as employment may not be obtained immediately and Australia’s cost of living may be higher than your home country.
WHAT IS NEEDED TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA?
- Apply for a tax file number to be able to work in Australia.
- Register for a USI number once you have arrived in Australia to undertake nationally recognised training.
- You are eligible to complete a white card course online so that you can work in the construction industry.
- While conducting work in Australia you are entitled to work place protections under Australian Law. For further information in relation to your rights in the Australian workforce visit (Fair Work Ombudsman Pay and Conditions Tool (PACT) ) – Workplace rights – for all visa holders working in Australia.
What are other international visitors asking about white cards? Click here to make a comment or add to discussion
STUDENT VISA HOLDERS :
Restrictions apply to international visitors that hold a student VISA. The governing body that looks after international students is CRICOS, if you hold an international student visa please click on the this link to identify where you can apply for a CRICOS approved white card training course. We are unaware of any CRICOS accredited online white card course providers.
Our online White Card course CPCCWHS1001 ‘Prepare to work safely in the construction industry’:
- has been developed to meet all requirements under the national framework;
- is mutually recognised in all States and Territories throughout Australia; and
- is provided in partnership with Australia’s largest privately owned RTO.